Apply Now

Admissions & Records

Requesting Your Official Butte College Transcript

Admissions & Records offers a new method of ordering transcripts! Credentials Inc. will now accept transcript orders for Butte College. Please click on the TranscriptsPlus icon below to enter your order. If you are uncomfortable placing an order over the Internet, you can call Credentials Inc. at (847) 716-3005 to place your transcript request. Please note that there is an additional operator surcharge for placing orders over the telephone.


Please click on the link below to start your transcript order.

TranscriptsPlus Ordering Services

On Demand Transcripts

Are available at the MAIN CAMPUS ONLY, and are processed and handed to you within minutes for an ON DEMAND fee of $12. If you choose this option, the fee will always apply even if you still have 2 free transcripts available. When ordering ON DEMAND, we accept Visa, Mastercard, checks, money orders or cash. Makes checks payable to "Butte College".


All students are entitled to two (2) free transcripts. Additional copies are $8 each. ON DEMAND fee is $12 per copy.
       *Please note that each online order is subject to a $2.40 processing fee.

Prior Financial Obligations or Holds

To process Official Transcript requests, all fees and holds must be cleared before an Official Transcript will be released. A payment plan or proof of Financial Aid will not release a transcript.

Tracking Transcript Status

You can track the status of your transcript request two ways. First through Credentials Inc. and/or through your MyBC Portal account. Once in your MyBC Portal, log into WebAdvisor and click on Academic Records. For assistance with your MyBC Portal account, call Student Technical Support Services at 530-895-2925.

Happy Grads

Other Transcript Information

Sending Previous College(s) Transcripts to Butte College
Official transcripts of previous academic work in college are required from all students. These transcripts become part of the student's permanent file and will not be released or forwarded to other institutions. Students may be exempt from assessment for English, Reading, and/or Mathematics if their prior course work meets the necessary criteria. No previous academic work may be disregarded. Students should request that their former school(s) send an official transcript of their records to Butte College. Any copy other than an official transcript is unacceptable. Students should be aware that schools may charge a fee for forwarding the transcripts.

Assessment Office Evaluation
Students should contact the Assessment Office at 530-895-2350 if they would like their transcript evaluated for placement purposes.

High School Transcripts
Official High School Transcripts should be sent to the Butte College Assessment Office: 3536 Butte Campus Drive, Oroville, CA 95965.

For any additional questions regarding the Official Transcript ordering process call: 530-895-2361.

Content editor:

Aaron Fultz 
(530) 895-2535