Bus Schedule / Carpooling
Small children must be accompanied by an adult and have proof of enrollment at the Child Development Center before being allowed to ride the bus.
Spring 2017 Bus Schedule (PDF)
Update to spring 2017 bus schedule during finals week:
• Monday, May 22, 2017:
- Additional 6:10 p.m. departure buses for Oroville and Paradise
- Change: Chico 5:40 buses will depart at 6:10 p.m.
• Tuesday, May 23, 2017 to Friday, May 26, 2017: No changes
Butte County - See the B-Line schedule for additional local transportation services.
- Call 1-800-822-8145
- Online by clicking here.
- Discount student passes for B-Line are available at the Chico Center.
Glenn County - See the Glenn Ride schedule for daily pick-ups and drop-offs.
- Call 1-888-800-RIDE (7433)
- Online by clicking here
- Pick-up semester Glenn Ride bus pass at the Butte College Orland Center.
- Butte College students from Glenn County will arrive to Chico Center and the main campus via a transfer from Glenn Ride to Chico Route 1 at Pillsbury Road (dropping off at the B-Line bus stop, next to Tri Counties Bank). See the Butte College bus schedule for specific pick-up times by the Butte College bus.
- To return back to Pillsbury Road from the main campus and Chico Center, see the specific times listed on the bus schedule.
Summer 2017 Bus Schedule (PDF)
Fall 2017 Bus Schedule (PDF)
We encourage carpooling as alternative transportation. Carpools receive preferential parking in parking lots 1, 3, and 4. If you are carpooling, a current Butte College carpool decal is required and you must register with the Butte College Facilities Department each semester. Click here to complete the application prior to registering in person. Registration is available on the main campus or at the Chico Center.
Electric Vehicles and Alternative Fuel Vehicles Parking
Preferential parking for electric vehicles and alternative fuel vehicles are available on the main campus. Register for an alternative fuel vehicle permit at the Butte College Facilities Department. Click here to complete the application ahead prior to registering in person. Please bring a copy of your vehicle registration as verification. Permit is not required for electric vehicle parking. For more information, please call Butte College Police Department at 530-895-2351.
Commitment to Accessible Bus Transportation
The Butte-Glenn Community College District (District) is committed to providing full access to its programs and facilities to all students. Each bus used as part of the bus transportation system will accommodate non-disabled passengers, as well as individuals with disabilities, on a space available basis.
All currently enrolled students are eligible to use the bus transportation system. For information on providing transportation to disabled students, please call Student Transportation office at (530) 895-2352.
For questions on fees to ride the bus, please contact Admissions and Records at 530-895-2361. For transportation questions and concerns, please contact Facilities Planning and Management at 530-895-2352.